… because they are regularly out of control – in terms of time, budget or quality?
THAT DOESN’ T HAVE TO BE!
1. overcome the absence of methods, structures and communication
2. Get to know and apply a simple, field-proven toolbox
3. Learn what you need to pay attention to in order not to be adversely affected by external experts.
…. AND BECOME MASTER OF THE SUCCESS AND FAILURE OF YOUR PROJECTS!
What’s this about?
My name is Christian Schütte and I am the owner of sapXPerience GmbH with a 20-year track record of successfully managed SAP projects. In recent years, I have led various SAP projects as 3rd, 4th or 5th customer project manager “recovered” and finally to success.
And I am convinced that it is possible to successfully lead an SAP project to success with the right methods, tools and principles – but this is not always in the interest of all parties involved, especially the external “experts” involved.
Find out in this PodCast/Webinar series how YOU will become the master of the success or failure of YOUR SAP projects – and will no longer be delivered to the external “experts”! YOU CAN DO IT RIGHT FROM THE START. You as a customer should be familiar with the simple, pragmatically applicable methods, tools and principles so that you can demand and control their application.
What is the easiest way to create the test scripts using my best practice processes mapped in the BPML? Where does it make sense to execute project phases with agile processes (e.g. with SCRUM/SAFe) and what do I have to consider (how can the DoR & DoD look like...
22. Make sure you are working effectively on cleaning up your data from the start and make it business ready – this is the nuts and bolts of a Boring Go-Live
By now, all companies using an ERP should be aware that the correctness, completeness, integrity and up-to-dateness of the master data are THE key to a smooth and error-free use of the ERP system. This was the case in SAP R/2 as well as in R/3 and now in S/4HANA it is...
21. Analyze your conversion systems and interfaces before starting the project – suggestion for a structured approach to the conversion to S/4 HANA: “Integration Solution Advisory Methodology (ISA-M)”.
When converting to S/4 HANA, it is obvious that you should also critically review your entire application landscape in order to streamline it as much as possible, purge it of unnecessary information flows that have grown up, standardize it across locations and thus...